Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
68/85, rain due this afternoon through tomorrow.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Currently 66 heading for 74 with cloudy skies. Guess I had better bring my rain gear today. A 30% chance for rain. Not sure if I will see the sun on the ride. Still a good day to ride to San Antonio for a hamburger. Guess fall is here again.
Yall have a great day and see ya this noon!!

RR

Re: Good morning

Ha,All!
It's 51 with partly cloudy skies in Albuq. headed for a high of 75. No rain forecasted. Nice day for a ride!! Bob, as RR said in his post, the new 'Beast' is a Triumph Rocket 3. I bought her in mid-August, rode her to the ET, and a couple of weeks after that ran her into the back of a Ford pickup on the way to work. She's in the shop now, the dealer is dickering with the insurance adjuster trying to get paid to fix her ($5500.00 in parts, plus labor.) I'll be riding Ol'Faithful to the luncheon. Hope to see you guys soon!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'The Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Back from Lunch

Good afternoon all
Got back from the Quarterly Lunch at the Buckhorn (which wasn't at the Buckhorn) at 3:15. Had light rain the first 10 miles and then just a light mist the last 10 miles. Finally got into sunshine a little before Carrizozo.
Got to San Antonio and the Buckhorn was closed for the day. The chef was an official at the Aspen Rally in Ruidoso, so the cafe was closed for the day. Can't have food without the cook. I asked Hank and he said 'Let's go to go to Carrizozo, so we had lunch at the Outpost. Hank had his normal chile cheeseburger and I had my normal hamburger. A good meal. Then we both gased up and headed home. The weather was great for a ride.
We talked about Roswell for lunch in November.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Back from Lunch

Hi, All;
I made it back too, got in at about 6PM saturday after playing in the Eastern Plains for a bit. Had dinner at the Willard Cantina (Taco Salad and a Dr. Pepper) at about 5PM. Put about 300 miles on Ol'Faithful. Silver City sounds like a fun place for lunch (although RR is thinking about breakfast...there's a place there that does Great breakfasts!!) We'll see what happens. Everyone Ride Safe!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed