Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back from Calif.

Hi everyone,
Well Dorothy and I got back yesterday from our M/C trip with two other bikes and good friends. Saw some awesome stuff including the section of the coast between Santa Monica and Santa Cruz. Spent a couple days in San Francisco/Oakland area then headed to Yosemite N/P and camped for two days. From there we went to Kings Canyon/Sequoia N/P and spent a couple days looking at giant trees! Finally headed down to Bakersfield and across the Mohave Desert via Barstow to Phoenix and then Tucson. Bike ran great and it was pretty much a perfect trip (except for a bit of fog on the coast).
Hank, I thought you gave the Beast away to someone? Is there a story here I haven't heard? Glad to hear you're OK. Sorry we can't make the lunch this weekend. Getting rested up and watching our grandkids while their parents take a much deserved break/getaway. It's good getting caught up on this forum. I miss it when on the road. Take care all and ride safely this weekend.
Bob

Re: Back from Calif.

Glad you are back safely and had a good time.
Now you have to rest up from the vacation.

Brenda

Re: Back from Calif.

Glad you all made it back also. Sounds like a good trip and of course you didn't have any problems with the bike!!
Hank showed up at the ET with a Triumph Rocket III. I was hoping I would have an article for the newsletter from him about it, but none.
The newsletter will be out in a little bit also.
We will plan on a lunch ride for Silver City in the spring when the weather is good, late February or March!!
See ya then.

RR