Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
79/90's, slight chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning (long post)

Good Morning, All;
Hey, Brenda, RR beat you by 1 minute!! Clear and windy with blowing dust (affecting my allergies)
and 60 degrees in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the mid 80's.
RR, in answer to your question a few days ago, the Beast is still in the shop (looks like it's going to be there for awhile, parts have to come from England),
and they haven't finished the estimate. I talked to the service manager Sat. and he said they should have the estimate finished Tuesday. I'm guessing it will spend the better part of a month in the shop. One thing for sure-I'm not going to ride that thing in town until I can do something about the riding position. I don't know why people like the 'cruiser' position, it made the Beast basically uncontrollable in my situation. At the very least, I need different handlebars to be able to ride her safely. A backrest would be nice, too (the one on Ol'Faithful has me spoiled.) Well, I'll see you all at the EVA luncheon this Saturday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed
(And Still the Best!!)