Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning New Mexico.
66/78 with rain about.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Great sleeping weather with temp down to 52 and heading for 76 with clear skies.
How are you doing Hank? How is the bike? Hope everything gets fixed and heals OK!!
Just over 1 week until lunch at the Buckhorn.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I feel better today after some muscle/joint soreness yesterday. Got off work a couple of hours early yesterday to try to get the Beast out of hock. Had some problems with the towing co. (they wouldn't release it to me without a title/reg. which I didn't have, I was riding on a dealer's temporary). Went over to PJ's, talked to the sales mgr, and he got the paperwork, took me back over to the towing co., and was able to get my bike released. It seems PJ's was trying to save a few bucks by having the VIN inspector (My bike was on an AZ. Title) inspect my bike as well as another bike that came in from out of state at the same time. This led to confusion at the towing co. We got it straightened out, and the dealer arranged for a tow from the wrecking yard to thier shop (a distance of about 2 blocks.) Visible damage is-Fork tube bent, fender gone, possible wheel out of round, crash bar bent. It'll be in the shop today, and I expect the insurance guy to give me a call sometime today. I'll be riding Ol'Faithful to the breakfast (I need to get her out and 'exercise' her anyway.) Everyone have a Great Day (LOL!!!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast' (in ICU)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed