Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, this was a short fall!! Down to 46 and heading for 73 today. We are warming back up a bit though the next couple days. Back to the 80's in a couple days. It is definitely brisk for the ride to work today.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
68/76 and rain due for today. Rained all day yesterday. Rain chances all week.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Good Morning;
Spent the day out sick yesterday due to a m/c accident on the way to work. Spent several hours at the BCMC Med. Ctr. emergency room, because the ambulance wouldn't take me anywhere else. I was impressed...It was a lot more organized then last time I remember, and the staff was actually nice to me. I now have some stiches in my lower lip, and look a bit like Frankenstein, and the Beast is in an APD impound lot. Need to get her out today, and over to PJ's where they will assess the damage. Insurance rates will surely go sky-high. Meanwhile, everything else is fine (LOL!!) Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'The Beast' (currently in ICU)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank
Hope you are OK. Only a lip stitched up. Let us know how recovery goes.

RR

Hope you are OK also.
Hope the MC will not be to damaged.

Brenda