Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for another week. Heading to El Paso this afternoon with Cindy for another eye appointment.
Currently a pleasant 68 heading for 88.
Quarterly lunch Saturday at the Buckhorn at high noon. Hank since you can't make it would you like to delay it a week until the 4th?
Got a message from Doug asking about it. Would be nice to see him again also. Will have to decide on the date today to get an email out to everyone about it.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
77/90. Rain and cooler temps due for the next few days.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, Youall (Practican my Texan...Can't quite get the accent right)...
56 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the lower 80's under clear skies.
RR, since Fairfield is about 600 miles from your place, you must have been up at Oh-Dark-30 to make it there for lunch. You were on your Voyager-guess that's why I didn't heat the sonic boom! Did Cindy know?? If you want to hold off on the EVA Lunch until 10/4, I'm pretty sure I can make it. Maybe some of the other guys will show. Wx looks kinda dicey this weekend anyway. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'The Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Postscript to RR: I don't know where Doug lives, but if it's somewhere in the Northeast (as I seem to remember it), maybe we should move the luncheon place to the Willard Cantina to make it easier for him to get there. If he lives down near you, leave it where it is. Just a thought...

Hank

Doug Richardson is from Clovis.
And this will make it official, we will have the Quarterly Lunch on October 3rd. See ya then.
We could always have a lunch in Roswell. Haven't had one there yet.

RR