Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning Y'all.
71/88 on tap for Texas today, at least my part.
There was some guy from NM at the LSV lunch ride yesterday. Wonder if he got home safely?
I think he told his wife he was going out for lunch, just not that it would be in Texas!! HAHA
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
Brenda, I'm betting that was RR, and he was probably on his Connie since I'm sure he was in a hurry. He does stuff like that. Meanwhile, I had to jump the battery on Ol'Faithful because I hadn't ridden her in over a week. Time to pull it and put it on the charger. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'The Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

It was RR. He was on the new Voyager.

Brenda

Good afternoon all
Got home about 1 this morning. The odometer turned over to 8,000 just as I pulled into the driveway. Had a good ride and met some new people and saw some old acquaintances again. The weather was great although a bit warm on the way home and HUMID. Saw 97 on one sign yesterday afternoon.
BTW, I made it official and handed the registration and dues to Breda from Bob Bass, Bud Pacotti and myself for next year. While I'm on that subject, it is almost time for yall to GET THOSE RENEWALS IN!!
yall have a great day.

RR

I will get ours in by the end of the month.

Brenda