Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a really good rain last night. A hard rain for a bit and then a drizzle most of the night. Cool front came thru so it is down to 59 right now still with a drizzle. Only getting up to 75 today. Will be time to get out the fall riding jacket if it keeps this up.
Should get the new tire for the VV1700 put on today.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
70/85 in Liberty.
Y'all have a great day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
57 degrees right now with a 50% chance of t-storms (or a 50% chance of sunshine if you're a 'glass half full' type), with a predicted high of 75. Dave, welcome to the 'darksiders'! I've seen your bike, it's worth more than you're asking for it. Maybe the thing to do would be sell her to a 'local' down there, and induct them into the EVA! RR, I MAY not be able to make the lunch on the 26th, I think there's a church function scheduled for that day that I have to attend. I'll check my schedule. Buy me a Buckhorn Green Chile Cheeseburger and FEDEX it to me COD! (I'll pay shipping). Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'The New Kid'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed