Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 59 this morning. That is the coolest it has been so far after summer. Heading for 82. Guess summer is really ovr. Should be good riding to and from work. Have the rear wheel off the VV1700 and will bring it in for a new tire this afternoon. Only 6,500 miles on the tire. That is probably the least I have ever gotten on a tire. Even the C14 does better. Getting Elite 3 put on and it should do better.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

I would be very dissapointed with that mileage. What kind of tire came on the bike?
Cooling off here too. Woke up first time to temps in the 60's! I love this time of year.
Bob

Good day to y'all.

Brenda

It comes with Bridgestone. Like I said, I am not impressed with these tires. The front will probably be done by 10,000 miles. I will be replacing it with Dunlop also. Some people have been getting ME880's also.

RR