Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wish I could of gone!

Just saw the pictures of the ET. Very nice. Nice seeing Bud again, even if only in pictures. Did Bud bring any of his private label this time? Thanks RR for all the effort you put into this club!
Bob

Re: Wish I could of gone!

Good to hear from you.
At the meeting we talked about another GCR on May 7-8 of 10. Would you be interested in coordinating that again? Probably the same thing as this year. Same campground and rides would make it easier, or whatever. If that is OK, let me know and I will put it on the Calendar. Hank of course will have to make it and Bud talked about making that also. Maybe even more Arizona riders. We could advertise more in the Voyagers Voice.
BTW, have a good ride out to California. Hope the riding and weather is good. Let us know when you get back.
Say HI to Mark and Charlie for me.

RR

Re: Wish I could of gone!

Sure, let's do it. May is a long way off, so I guess we'll just have to plan around it. And I don't mind coordinating it.
Bob