Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home from E-T

Made it home from E-T at 2 PM central time.
Had a great time, really good weather contrary to what weatherman had to say.
Just east of San Jon got into rain/drizzle pretty much all the way to Amarillo & to about 15 miles north.
New member...I'll let Rod tell that one.

HOPE(bold, underline) I get to make V-H....see ya'll next time

Re: Home from E-T

Glad you made it home Rick
Hope the rain wasn't too hard. It was nice seeing you again and meeting Bob.
BTW, the new member is Bob Bass from Borger. Rick brought him. Had a great time getting to meet him. I brought his application home with me and just finished putting the info on our web page Roster. Yall say HI. And Brenda, I will get the app and money to you at VH.
Glad ya had a great time. I did also.

RR

Hey, All;
Made it home at about noon today (missed church, dernit!), had a Great Time! Made some new friends, and surprised everyone (more on that later...look for the nl.) Beautiful weather for the ride home this morning. See Ya at the Club Luncheon!(That is still on, right RR?)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'The New Kid'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Steve and I made it to Denver around 12:30 this afternoon. No rain, just a little drizzle and fog, and of course, some wind along the Rockies. I had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet Rick & Bob for the first time, and reacquaint with Rod, Dave and Hank.
Thanks Rod for a well coordinated weekend.
-Bud

I got home at 5pm Central time. I had 200+ miles of rain from Lubbock to Cisco. Traveled 635 miles today - 1870 miles for the whole trip. Really enjoyed the time in Las Vegas.

Guess that is everyone. Glad all made it home OK. Guess everyone rode thru some rain on the trip home. Guess it is better then during the ET.
Was great to see all again.
Working on the pictures for the web page. Have one done of the campground, working on the daily rides.
See ya sometime soon.

RR

Just finished posting the pictures from the rally on the EV web page.
Again, thanks everyone who attended. I had a great time riding and visiting.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Yes Hank
The lunch at the Buckhorn is still on.
See ya then.

RR