Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
E-T arrival

Rod, we'll be getting into L-V (@ KOA)around the 5 PMish mark tomorrow....sort of hoping we dont' hit any rain coming in...but then I wouldn't mind getting a little wet to cool off either....LOL
See you all then

Re: E-T arrival

Rick
I will get in probably around 7:30 tomorrow night. Guess there is a chance of rain, but it should be cool enough you won't need rain to cool off.
See ya then and have a safe ride.

RR

Wait a minute! I thought the arrival was for Thursday. Steve and I will arrive around 4-5 PM on Thursday from Denver. Looking forward to it.

That is correct Bud, it is Thursday. Did you realize that Rick? I will be getting there Wednesday night so I can do some recon Thursday.
The first official ride will be Friday.
See ya in a day or two!! Have a good ride Bud!!

RR

Hi, All;
I should get there around 5:30-6ish on Thursday. This looks like its going to be a Fun rally!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Yes I did......need an excuse to get out of house!!!!..away from the kids Rene Ann does childcare for.........know what I mean????????...LOL
On vacation right now anyway.

I should be getting in about noon or 1:00pm Thursday.