Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Good morning

Good morning all
A cloudy night last night, so didn't cool off to much. Still 68 but heading for only 86. Started raining yesterday just when it was time to head home from work. Waited another 20 minutes and the rain was gone. No rain at home though. That is the way it is around here. Another good chance for rain today also.
Currently 51 in Las Vegas heading for 74. Long range forecast shows 40% chance of showers for the ET. Or rather 60% chance for good riding weather. Might want to bring your rain gear just in case.
Yall have a great day.


Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
61 here in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 88. It looks like that big storm I was worried about has pretty much broken up and is headed for Texas. NOAA
shows a 20% chance of rain on Thursday, and that's the Good news! Good riding weather, hallelujah!! I really need a break from the 'Grind'. See you all at the E.T., it's gonna be GREAT!! (RR plans some really Fun rides!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
76/90's, rain around.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.