Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
72/92, rain possible.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, New Mexico!
66 headed for the high 80's under clear skies today, I'm going to ride Ol'Faithful in as I have to do some running around after work. Besides, it's going to be a beautiful day!! About 3 weeks 'till I leave for the Enchanted Tour. I need the break from work.
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Actually, good evening
Been busy today. Took out a couple kitchen cabinets, painted them and painted the wall where they were. Just finished painting them, so now it is time to relax for a bit.
Didn't look at the computer til mid afternoon. Cindy was impressed!! Tomorrow will hopefully bring them back into the house and secure them. Have to get the countertop tomorrow morning and cut it to size and put it on.
Got another app for the ET from Steve Lister who is the brother-in-law of Bud Pacotti. That puts us up to 6. Two from each NM, TX and CO!!
Hank, I was hoping to see ya at the ET, but you will be there a week after us!! I will be there in just under 2 weeks.
Currently 84 here at 8:15 PM with clear skies going down to 61 and up to 91 tomorrow.
Las Vegas is at 67 going down to 48 and up to 79 tomorrow with clear skies. Got the temps correct this time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

G'Morning, All...
Hey, RR; I'll be there when you are, I just don't know when that will be! Look for me to show up around 6-ish Thursday (whichever Thursday that is!)
63 in Albuquerque right now under clear skies, headed for a high of 88. The EVA is Expanding!! Maybe we should become a 'regional' club?? something to kick around at the business meeting (we do have those, right??) Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed