Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A warm 72 heading for 95. A short day at work today, taking Cindy to the eye doctor in El Paso. Getting stitches taken out from her cornea transplant a little over a year ago.
Got a few pictures on the web from the GCR. Just a couple from the campground. Will b doing more when I get time. Had a council meeting at church last night after work, so not much time at home.
Got another registration for the ET yesterday from Bob Bass, a friend of Rick Londagin. That puts us up to 4. Keep those registrations coming!! Currently 55 in Las Vegas heading for 81.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning New Mexico.
76/96, rain due today.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Good Morning!
Well, another workday. It's 68 in albuquerque headed for a high of 91. No rain forecast until this weekend, then only a slight chance. Need to get some service manuals for Ol'Faithful (my next big purchase.) I will be making the ET, and the weekend after that, will head for San Diego (if I can get the leave approved.) RR, when is our next lunch get-together? See you on the road!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Tried to get a lunch date in Silver City, but couldn't come up with a good date for the AZ bunch. Will have to put that off until first part of next year. Will have to come up with a good date for us. How bout September 26 in Corona again?

RR

Hey, RR...
It looks like the 26th will work for me, I'll try to keep that date clear on my 'calendar'.
As far as the place goes, I'm kind of hungry for a Buckhorn Burger, but Corona would also work. Let me know what you think. Have a Great Evening!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

The Buckhorn it is. I will put out an email for that to all the EV members.
It is on the calendar, so that makes it official!!

RR