Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for another week. Had a great time this weekend. Great people and good rides, good weather.
Currently 70 here heading for 97. Cooling off some tomorrow.
Now time to look forward to Las Vegas, less than 4 weeks. Got another reservation from Rick Londagin. That makes 3 so far. Currently in Las Vegas, 52 heading for 83. Should be good weather there for the ET, and nice and cool for the rides. Get your reservations in.
Had a good nights sleep. Didn't hear a single train all night!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
75/94, 40%chace of rain.
Hurricane season is getting real busy all the sudden.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
I'm glad to see the GCR was a success. It's another workweek here in Albuquerque, 64 headed for the low 90's under clear NM skies. Get to do laundry this evening (Yippee!) Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Here in Vail we should see 71/97 today. Great sleeping in our own bed, although I don't usually suffer from lack of sleep when camping. Like Rod said, I didn't miss the trains last night. Back to school routine starting today. I drive our two youngest grandkids to their school in the morning. Their mom picks them up in the PM. Since their school is in town (Tucson proper), I usually run errands also. Today have to go to Home Depot, Ace hardware, and somewhere to get a tent repair kit. Our bike ran great this weekend. I love our Voyager!
Have a good day.
Bob