Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!!

good Morning, all;
I sure hope the GC riders didn't get rained out. Guess we'll find out when RR gets home later today.
Brenda, thanks for the kind words of advice. I'm trying to figure out how to get out there to see Mom, just have to do it another weekend. This also means I might have to give up the ET (but that's not a given.) It's 65 this morning, headed for a high in the upper 80's. Fall is comin'. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good Morning!!

Morning y'all.
86 heading for upper 90's.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Sunday morn 10:30 am (AZ time ) Home safely and an un-eventful ride home. Thanks for the invite, had a great time and met some wonderful people

Good evening all
Got home a lttle after 7 tonight. Stopped in Silver City for about a 15 min nap as I was getting sleepy. Saw temp of 103 in Safford as I was passing thru. A good ride home.
The GCR was great. Enjoyed meeting Mark and Charlie and it was nice to see Bob & Dorothy and Jim again.
Your rides were great Bob!! Had a GREAT TIME!!

RR

Hi everyone,
Dorothy and I got home about 8:45 this evening, after a nice safe ride. We left the campground this AM and went to church and hung out with Charlie (our friend in Flagstaff) till about 3:00 PM. Then headed for home. The long weekend was fun. Jim, I enjoyed your company this weekend and look forward to future rides. Rod, glad you enjoyed our section of the country, and got home safely. Ah, getting to sleep in my own bed tonight-life is good!
Bob and Dorothy