Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning.

Good morning y'all.
Got doctor appointment today for my back, shot time again.
79/96, rain chance 40%.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning.

Good morning all
Pleasant at 70 heading for 94. Packed the bike last night. Heading west after work. Spending the night at Iron Creek campground and then Flagstaff tomorrow afternoon. Should be a nice relaxing ride.
Currently 64 in Flagstaff heading for 78. 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms the next 4 days. Got my rain gear packed. Lows around 50 and highs around 75. Perfect riding weather. Looking forward to seeing friends again and enjoying this beautiful country we have here.
Good luck with your back doctor Brenda.
Tried calling the guy interested in my fuel pump, but no luck yet. Will try today.
Yall have a great day and Hank and Brenda, the forum is all yours.

RR

Good Morning, All;
68 headed for a high in the low 90's (again) today...
Planning on riding in this morning, have to do some running around after work. You guys have fun on the GCR, wish my available leave and finances would let me go! I'll see you all in September when we get together for the ET and my run to SD/C.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

We will load up the bike and trailer today and be ready to take off early tomorrow AM. Rod, we will see you tomorrow PM, God willing and the creek don't rise! Ride safe.
Bob

It's 4:00. The day is done. I have changed to my riding clothes and am heading west.
See ya tomorrow!!

RR