Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Currently 68 here in Alamogordo, heading for 94. The highs aren't as high as a month ago, down about 5 deg. Guess summer is coming to an end. Packed my clothes for the GCR last night. Tonight will pack the bed roll, and then will be ready to go. Will ride the VV1700 to work and just head west from there.
Flagstaff is currently 53 heading for 84. Sounds like ideal weather. The chance for rain increases to 40% for the time we are there. Bring your rain gear. If it is like here, 40% doesn't mean much. Will have to see. I am still excited.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's in the high 60's and partly cloudy here in Albuquerque today, headed for the low 90's. Not much happening, just another day of work. I'm trying to figure out how much leave I can afford to take for the ET and the trip to California to see Mom in September (my birthday is the 14th, it would be nice to spend it with my siblings.) Ol'Faithful may turn over 100K before the end of the year! Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Rod, did you see someone on the AVA forum is interested in your fuel pump? His # is 505-955-2878.
Bob

G-M folks..........Rod you should be getting my ET regis soon if not already. Think I have a posssible victim......I mean potential member riding in with me....with a slim & remote chance of another also

Re: Good afternoon

Good afternoon y'all.

Brenda

Re: Good afternoon

Boy, you really slept in!!

RR