Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a lightning storm pass thru right around bed time last night, but not much rain here. There were some heavy rain cells in the storm, so someone got some rain.
Less than a week until I leave for the GCR!! The weather is still looking good although it shows a good chance for rain Friday. Still too early for a good long range forecast.
Got the newsletter out last night. It should be in your inbox.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning all.

Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Yesterday was a bad day at my house.
Was it Friday the 13th??

Brenda

Brenda, sorry for the bad day. Did it involve your air conditioning? What's up with your A/C anyway?

Rod, I enjoyed reading the newsletter last night. Did we really have such a good time in Espanola and Santa Fe? Just kidding! We had a blast. I really enjoyed getting to know Bud from Colorado. Bud, are you reading this? We want to see you at more of the EVA's functions, OK?

The other features were good also. It's good to know there are lots of people out there willing to help us out if we get into trouble. I'm glad you wrote about your V1700. There has been so much negativity expressed over the new Voyager on the various forums. Although I'm not personally interested in a big v twin at this stage of my life, it's good to separate fact from fiction and emotion. Thanks for your objectivity. Everyone have a good day!
Bob

It was the AC. Compressor went out.
The heat in the house busted a glass shelf on the entertainment center.

Brenda