Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 70 heading for 99. Starting a cooling trend down to the low 90's after today. Will see if it really happens. Talking about rain next week also.
Flagstaff is at 69 heading for 84. The long range forecast looks good for Flagstaff. Get your reservations at the campground.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
75 this morning, headed for a high of 98 in Albuquerque. RR, we'll catch up to you yet! Brenda,
welcome back...You were sorely missed! Got a new GPS yesterday (mine was stolen last week...It was 5 years old and with todays technology, was hopelessly antiquated. I'm almost glad its gone.) I need to mount it on the bike, and plan the route for the ET in September. Meanwhile, Ol'Faithful has been behaving-absolute NO noise from the drive shaft for the last several hundred miles. Go figure! Have a Great Humpday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
98 for a high in Liberty.
I am taking the day off and doing nothing today.!
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda