Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A rather warm night, only down to 73 and heading for 99 today and 100 tomorrow. Had a thunder storm come thru last night around bed time with some rain. It was a nice light show.
I will hopefully get a newsletter out tonight. If you have anything for it, get it to me today.
Get your plans for the GCR made. Will be there in a week and a half.
Next, get your reservations in for the Enchanted Tour out of Las Vegas next month. The registration form is on the web. The weather should be great for riding by then.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
I was thinking that an Arizona chapter could be called the 'overheated voyagers' or maybe the 'triple-digit voyagers' because of the number of 100+ degree days they have. Whatever!! Anyway, it's great that there are so many of our Az. neighbors that could join us. Wish I could go!
I am definitely planning on attending the Enchanted Voyage...with a twist. I'm considering packing up early Sat. morning and heading out to San Diego to visit family for the weekend. It's about 900 miles one way, so it'll probably be a day and a half each way. I think I'm going to buy a 'cool vest' to help with riding in the desert. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Good morning y'all. I am back. Lots of unpacking to do. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Welcome back Brenda
Sorry to hear about your mother. It was good you were able to be with her.
Good luck with unpacking.

RR