Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A warm 77 heading for 98. Currently 56 in Flagstaff heading for 84. Just over 2 weeks until the GCR!! Get your reservations in at the campground and let us know you will be coming!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
71 In Albuquerque headed for a high of 94 with a 20% chance for rain...which probably means no rain. Got to clean Ol'Faithful up, she still has the dust on her from the National Rally. I'll probably do that Saturday. Someone stole my GPS the other day...An excuse to buy a new one (when I have the money). All in all, it looks to be a beautiful day. All of you going to the Grand Canyon, have fun, AND DON'T FALL IN!! Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Coming by myself, wife not too good above 5000 feet. Probably motel for the night. In what direction is your campgrounds so I have an idea where to settle in for the night?
95 degrees overnight going to 114

Jim
Appears to be on the west end of town where 66 takes off from the freeway.
Don't forget your long johns as it is getting down to around 50 at night!! Perhaps we will have to have a fire for you.
Sorry to hear Del won't be makeing it.

RR