Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Currently 72 heading for 100. A little cloudy, so it didn't cool off much overnight.
Flagataff is currently at 58 hedading for 85. Should be good there. Only a little over 2 weeks until the GCR. Have campground info on our web page. Let us know if you will make it. We have about 8 so far. Should be a good time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, back to work today! Got my '20 year' pin the other day, I'm only 10 years from retirement. Then I go work part time at McDonalds to make money to live on-there will not be any Social Security. Wish I could go on the GCR, maybe next time (Spring??) 68 degrees in Albuquerque today headed for a high of 91.
AC Fan motor burned out yesterday...Got to get ahold of management. Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Really wish I could make the Grand Canyon ride but we have so much going on at work right now that there's no way I'd get the time off approved. At least I got my time off for the Enchanted Tour approved nearly two months ago so that should still be a "go".

Sorry you can't make it, but work is work. Will be nice to get together in Las Vegas.

RR