Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like a good day today. Currently 66 heading for 98 with a chance of thunderstorms. Have been getting a little rain in the mountains, but not much here.
Flagstaff is currently at 58 heading for 79 also with a chance of scattered thunderstorms. Only 3 more weeks.
Bob, are you going to research for a campground some more? Let me know and I will post one on the web page.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Yes, I plan to do that this PM. Have been working the last couple of days, so no time to work on this.

How important do you think showers are?

And here I thought you were retired!!
I am thinking showers would be nice, but then we will only be there 3 nights. I will be riding and sleeping alone. Dorothy will be closer to you, so perhaps you had better check with her!!
$18 per night wouldn't be bad if we could share spots. Even without, I guess showers would be nice. As I said, check with the boss on this.

RR

Been thinking about this, and I guess the showers aren't that important, but the mint on the sleeping bag is essential!!

RR

Re: Good morning/ Grand Canyon

Hi, Gang;
Was up early this morning with some stuff I had to do.
It's 94 in Albuquerque right now, and the AC is running full steam. I put about 50 miles on Ol'Faithful this morning, and didn't hear anything amiss in the drivetrain area, which is getting me frustrated. Guess I'll go ahead and get a driveshaft from Carl Leo and install it to be on the safe side.
RR, I'd be more than happy to 'take the blame' for the GC ride, AS LONG AS WE GO AGAIN NEXT SPRING!!!
(I understand it takes more than 1 day to see it anyway.) How about doing the North Rim in the spring?
Bob, It's great to have you as a friend, and your humor came at a time when it was sorely needed (I had a rough week at work). RR, a note: Showers would be essential for me due to my skin condition. I really hope you guys have a great time!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 VoyagerXII~Last of the Breed