Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a very restful night last night until about 1:30 when some kids (who should have been in bed) started making noise out on the road. Just talking loudly and playing around getting neighborhood dogs barking. Finally got to sleep again.
Currently 68 heading for 95. Not much chance of rain for a couple days.
Started a page on our web page for the Grand Canyon Ride. No oficial campground or rides posted yet. Bob has been checking into camping. Should be a fun weekend. Pretty rides scheduled.
Off to work. Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good evening
Got some more info on the Grand Canyon tour on the web. Posted the two rides.
Got replies from two people who are accepting the invite to the Grand Canyon. Ric and Jennifer Hinkie from Payson and Bobby Armstrong from here in Alamogordo.
Things are looking up. This gives us 2 couples and 2 individuals so far.
Got the weather for Flagstaff on my desktop. Highs in the low 80's and lows right at 50. Looks like great riding weather.
Yall have a great day and see ya in 3 weeks.

RR

Re: Good morning

Not that I am excited about this, but I just finished mapping my ride there and back and the rides while there on MapQuest for my GPS. Should be a good ride there and back also. Ric Hinkie is from Peyson, and I will be riding thru there on the way to.
Yall have a great evening and see ya in 3 weeks.
Hank, I hope you realize this is all your fault!!

RR