Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Dave just left at 6 this morning. He should be home mid to late afternoon. Should have good weather, just warm and humid.
Back to things to do around here. Have to replace a radiator on Cindy's daughters car. Ordered it and should be in Monday, so will take the old one out today.
Doug, good to hear from you. Would have been nice to see ya in Santa Fe. Will you be able to make Las Vegas?
Guess I will work on pictures for the web page for a bit this morning.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi everyone,
Dorothy and I just got back home about 3:30 PM today.
We intended to camp overnight at Lyman Lake State Park Friday night, but were so hot and beat by the time late afternoon rolled around that we got a motel room in Springerville. Had a nice relaxing dinner and night! This AM we got away by about 8:00, and had a great ride down the 191 into Morenci and then on into Safford and eventually home. Bike ran great for the most part. I love that ride between Alpine and Morenci, as there is no end to the twisties.
I think we both enjoyed the ralley very much, especially the rides and the fellowship at Cottonwood campground. We were excited to hear the location of next year's ralley, as it is about 60 miles from the home of the couple that we have pal'ed around with for the last 3 ralleys! We first met them 2 years ago in Rapid City, and have gotten very close since then. We will try to make the get-together in September, but it is even further for us than Santa Fe. Well I still have to unload the bike and trailer, so I'll sign off.
Bob

Re: Good morning

Hello Rod;;;Sounds like everyone had a great time. I was all set to be there, then on Monday pre rally, my mother (for time staying with us) fell and injured herself to the point she is not able to walk yet. Man was I ever disappointed. Having lived in Santa Fe for 17.5 years, I was totally excited about the prospect of riding there. Oh well, now I will concentrate on September's ride.
Doug