Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back Home

Good day all
Got back from the AVA rally about noon. Had a great time. Visited with lots of great people there. Led rides all three days. Had a great group of people on the rides also. Had help from Bud, Hank, Bob & Dorothy and Dave. Had others with CB's helping also.
Dave rode home with me to overnight. He will be leaving early tomorrow morning for home.
Next is the Enchated Tour. Get your plans made for September 10 - 13. Info is on the web page.
Next year we will be at Holiday Valley, NY for the AVA Rally.
Will have pictures on the web as soon as I get working on it. Probably a couple days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Back Home

Did AVA name a member of the year this year?

Re: Back Home

Hi, Guys!!
Made it in at about 1730 hours (that's 5:30PM for you civilians) this afternoon. The Rally was a blast! I had a lot of fun, picked up an accessory or 2 for Ol'Faithful, was privileged to lead a ride to the top of the Crest on Tuesday, Hung out with the vendors on Wedenesday, found some new roads on thursday, got caught in a hail storm in Las Vegas on Friday, and had a wonderful ride today the high point of which was a piece of Peanut Butter Pie for lunch in Pie Town. Also got a funny picture of the Fire 'n' Ice rally (also happening this weekend). I'm going to write an article for the next NL, I'll try to put it in then. Total mileage accumulated on Ol'Faithful during the Rally and the 2 days afterwards was just over 1100. Not bad for a guy that lives 60 miles from the Rally HQ! Everyone have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed

Re: Back Home; P.S. To Richard B...

P.S. To Richard B...
The Honorable Rodney Westphal is the Man Of The Year.
I consider that quite a feather in the EVA's Cap!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed