Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Weather same as yesterday, 72. only today it is getting up to 99. Clear skies and no rain in the 10 day forecast.
Espanola is 65 heading for 95. They show chance of rain Tuesday and Thursday. Still a little early for the extended forecast.
4 MORE DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, All;
Sunny and HOT today in the Land Of Enchantment...Mid 90's for a high. I went to the dealer yesterday and got a look at the new Voyager. It's a really beautiful bike. I was impressed with the fit and finish, especially the machine work (visible on the motor and drivetrain.) It ALMOST looks like the motor and trans are separate, but I'm sure they're not. And, Oh, YES, THE DIPSTICK!!! You all do not know how much I HATE sightglasses! All in all, it's a very impressive bike. It was tagged at 17,800 (It's an ABS model) which I believe is MSRP. I had a nice talk with the salesman, discussing financing and such, then I left. It's beautiful, but I can't afford it...and Ol'Faithful has quite a few miles left in her. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed