Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A warm 72 heading for 97. Gonna hit 100 Thursday. No rain forecast for a couple days.
Espanola is at 60 and heading for 94. No rain there for a couple days either. Long range forecast calls for 40% chance of scatterd rain Wednesday. Highs around 90.
Looks like we should have a good group at the Cottonwood. Have been thinking about the rides and hope everyone will be happy with them.
Leaving in 5 days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Happy Tuesday!!
Santa Fe is drawing closer, this will be my first (and hopefully not my last) AVA Rally. I'm looking forward to having some fun.
On another subject, I got a call from the local Kawasaki shop, they have uncrated thier new Voyager, and it should be on the sales floor as I type this.
It's a blue ABS model, and (unless it sold yesterday) it is currently unspoken for. I have 'run the numbers', and it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford one for awhile (I do not like going deep into debt-especially with what's being done to our economy at this time.) I do intend to go look at it this afternoon, though. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed