Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Six more days till I leave for Santa Fe. It will be here before I know it. Am getting excited.
Currently 66 heading for 93 with a chance for rain. Had a storm come thru last night with a good rain for an hour or so. Lots of wind.
Espanola is 58 heading for 90. Looks like highs right around 90 for the coming week. Still too early to tell about next week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi all,
It promises to be warm here today also. Probably around 100. Hopefully it will cloud up this PM and give us a shower or two.
Dorothy and I are going to pack the bike and trailer on Thursday and head out early Friday AM. We're meeting up with Ray (Raven) and Jackie in Benson, and caravan to Santa Fe. We will camp out somewhere near St. Johns, Az that night and make it into Espanola hopefully early PM on Saturday.
Look forward to seeing all you we know, and all you we don't yet know.
Bob and Dorothy

Re: Good morning

Hi, All;
I'm planning to head up to Santa Fe after work Monday.
I'll probably head up 'the back way', and say 'Hi' to
some of the gang if I see them in Madrid. Should be at the campground in Espanola about 6ish. I'll register for the Rally Tuesday AM. See You There!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed