Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a few showers during the night. Sure is making things green, but also really brings up the humidity. Currently 66 heading for 89 with chance for thunderstorms.
Went for a short ride in the mountains, the Cloudcroft, Mescalero, home triangle. Sure like the road from Cloudcroft to Mescalero. Even got Cindy on the VV1700 for a short ride for ice cream last night.
Having friends and family over for hamburgers, hot dogs and steaks. Have to go get more charcoal.
Yall have a HAPPY 4TH.

RR

Re: Good morning

Just contacted the official campground and they have the rates at $12 per tent / camper. Don't know where the AVA got 37, but I asked to make sure it was $12 for a couple in a tent / pop-up and they said yes.
What do you think about moving to the official campground. We would be with others that way. I am in favor of doing that. Let me know. I will cancel my reservations at the Cottonwood in Espanola if we decide to do that.
See ya in just over a week.

RR