Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Woke up to a rain shower about 5:30 this morning. Just a nice gentile shower. Just a drizzle now. Currently 70 heading for 88 with the same for the next couple days.
Espanola where I will be camping for the AVA rally is 68 heading for 81 and the same there for the next couple days. Rain showers in the area there also. Will be thinking about packing in another week.
Looks to be a great July 4th weekend.
Yall have a great day and see ya in just over a week.

RR

Re: Good morning

Well, I don't know what happened to the weather. Humidity here is 87%, temp is 68, with 'scattered' rainshowers. This looks like it's going to stay awhile according to the radar pic. As always, if you're headed to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks, dont forget your raingear!
I need to get Ol'Faithful done, I'll probably hold off 'till next weekend and head for S.F. on the evening of the 13th (monday). Don't need to go to Madrid...Been there, done that. Doin' laundry right now. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed

Re: Good morning

I'm looking forward to needing to get the rainsuit out of the side bag more than once in a weeklong trip. Save some of that rain for week after next.