Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VV1700...

I was at my local MaKaw distributor, and told him that the Alamogordo store had already recieved 2 V17's (as evidenced by the one RR is riding around on) and that I was interested in checking one out. Basically, I told him, "I want one, and it's gotta be red!" His mouth fell open, and I think he got mad.
Suddenly, there was much bustling around, and a few minutes later I learned that the one they would get was going to be a blue ABS model. It is supposed to show up in 2 weeks, and the salesman told me that he had 6 people that wanted to see it, but that he'd put my name down and call me first. Someone had put a deposit down on it about 2 months ago, then picked it up (they decided on a Hardley). I picked up an oil filter (they had 3 in stock!) and left. I'm wondering
how much they'll give me in trade for Ol'Faithful, but then I'm not all that sure I want to get rid of her. We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 Voyager XII~Last Of The Breed

Re: VV1700...

Hank
What did they say they wanted for it. From what I have been seeing on the web some dealers are really trying to gouge the buyers.
Good luck on getting this.

RR