Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Back in the rut again, 64 heading for 95 with some wind again. Will be getting up to the upper 90's this week with no chance for rain. Saw a little rain in the mountains yesterday, so at least some places are getting rain.
Only 4 weeks until Santa Fe!! I am ready.
Only 12 days until Corona!! Mark the 27th on your calendar for that. Noon time there.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning.

Warm going for hot today.

Today is our 30th. wedding anniversary.
Going to Red Lobster for supper tonight.

Have a good day. Ride safe.

Rod, when did you get the 1700?

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

The 4th. Rode it in to work today as I had to go to White Sands this morning which is a 90 mile round trip. This is the longest ride for it. Seat was comfortable. Cruise is nice. A lot more responsive. Going up a hill it didn't drop speed at all, unlike the XII which would drop out of cruise if the hill got too steep. Haven't ridden it too much as my grandson is here for another week. Have just over 400 miles on it. Should be able to do the first oil change this week.
John & Brenda HAVE A GREAT ANNIVERSARY DAY.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning/ Good Afternoon

It's good to hear from you again, Brenda! It's partly cloudy and upper 80's in Albuquerque today, I rode to work, spent lunch time meeting some friends at the airport, then ran around town paying bills after work. I'm a bit tuckered out. Ol'Faithful is running Great-gas mileage has improved about 25% since I had the carbs synched. Judging from the feedback I'm gitting from the AVA Forum, that noisy lifter is not a big problem...Guess I have to put a cleaner of some type in the oil...then change the oil.
RR, do you have any suggestions? Give me a shout.
Everybody have a Great rest-of-the-day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 VXII~Last Of The Breed