Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Slept in for the weekend. Felt good to get cought up on sleep. Have to work on a back porch roof this weekend.
Currently 68 heading for 91 with clear skies. Itching to go for a ride in the mountains where it is cool to get the VV1700 broke in, but other things to do.
Two more weeks until Corona!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning All;
Yep, you heard right, RR has put his Connie out to pasture. Unbelieveable! RR, I can't wait to see her!
They still don't have them at my dealer...in fact, one of the salesguys didn't even know that they were for sale in the States! I was at the dealer when RR called me and you should have seen the look on the salesguys face...His mouth was hanging almost to the floor! He couldn't believe that they had them in Alamogordo, and we haven't seen one in Albuquerque yet. I think it all comes down to dealer attitude.
RR, I'll see you in Corona!! Hopefully, some others will be there.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
'03 VXII~Last of The Breed

Boy, you don't let any grass grow under your feet! Dorothy said "I thought he really loved that Concours". I said "I think he just really loves to ride". Anyway, congratulations.
Bob and Dorothy

I did (do) really like the C14. Still have it and plan on riding it also. Just liked the Voyager and Cindy said she would ride on back of it also. When we get a chance that is.
Will be riding the Voyager to Santa Fe and most trips, but will be riding the C14 around here and on the twisty stuff. As a matter of fact, I rode the C4 to church today.
Glad to hear from you, hope all is going well and see ya in a few weeks.

RR