Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
I made it thru one day this week so far. Only 4 to go. Currently 68 and heading for 86 with clouds.
Espanola is 52 heading for 76. Should be a good time at the AVA rally.
Hope Jim Judge is safely in Idaho by now. My prayers are with you.
The registration form for the Enchanted Tour is on the web page. About time to start thinking about that also.
Don't forget the lunch in Corona on the 27th of this month.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, RR (and anyone else out there!)
After work yesterday, I took Ol'Faithful over to the 25c carwash for a bath. I got the worst of the dirt off her and she looks a lot better. I guess I'll spend Saturday doing some serious cleaning on her, I've been neglecting her too long. She really looks good with the new plastic and casesavers on, and seems to run better too (although I'm still having problems with the carbs.) I'm going to try to roust Stan & Helen out for the luncheon ride, we'll see how that works out. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: car wash

Hank, be careful with that high pressure hose when cleaning the bike. It really isn't a good idea to use a high pressure hose - the water can get past bearing seals such as those in the wheels. There are other nooks and crannies that you don't want the water to get into.