Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 64 heading for 92 with wind. Windy tomorrow also. Feels humid. There are clouds around, but no rain clouds. Saw some rain coming down yesterday around the mountains and out in the basin.
WhiskeyDoc, glad you have the bike all fixed up and running good. Will hopefully see ya around on the roads around here. Which hotel are you staying at?
Hank sounds like you are keeping busy on the XII also.
July is coming up fast.
Maybe we could meet for lunch on the 27th of this month. How bout Corona again. It is pretty much in the middle and has a good cafe.
Have to work on the newsletter and hopefully get it out today.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Just finished emailing the June newsletter and putting it on the web page.
I also have the registration form for the ET on the web page, so make your plans for September in Las Vegas.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning/Good Afternoon

Hi, Guys!!
Had a great day today. After breakfast (with a surprise ladyfriend guest), I took Ol'Faithful over to the bike shop I frequent and they fixed a neutral switch problem, a turn signal problem, and installed a new front E3. The old one had 24K on it, and was pretty worn out. I then had lunch, and picked up a present for a friend who is getting married (the wedding is tomorrow.) I also checked out some parts availability with MaKaw, and struck out there. Oh, Well!! At any rate, I'm ready for Santa Fe, and have a res. at the cg. I got ahold of Stan J. (remember him?) and we talked bikes for a bit, he has family visiting and couldn't talk long. I'm up for lunch on the 26th!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful