Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
cool and clear at 59 heading for 90
Heading for El Paso this afternoon. Cindy has an eye appointment for a check-up and then picking up my Grandson Asa for a 3 week visit.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning...er, Afternoon!

Hey, RR, is ASA coming to the Rally with you? How about Cindy (on her trike?) Got to order some more plastic for Ol'Faithful, found some more breaks. RR, I think I know why the ins. co. totaled her. It's no problem, just another 'project'. She'll be up to snuff soon (I hope!) Have a Great Evening!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hank
No, Asa will not be coming to the rally. He will be here only 3 weeks and Cindy will not be coming either as she has to stay with her mother. We only get out together for a few hours at a time.
Also, the insurance company did not total the bike. They paid for its repair.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR, OK, I thought you told me they had totalled it. No problem, she's running fine, but I really do need to get that front tire changed! See you in Santa Fe.
I'll get there late on the 13th (while everyone else if off to Madrid...Been there, done that), have my res at the CG, need to get in my Rally reg.
Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful