Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Had a nice rain yesterday. Just a light rain for a few hours and again last night. Cooler temperatures also. Only got up to low 70's. Cooler this morning also, down to 54 and heading for 77 with a 30% chance of more rain.
Greased the splines on the driveshaft of the C14 yesterday. They weren't dry, but it was probably time. Wasn't that a difficult a job at all.
If the weather is clear Cindy and I will hopefully ride the trike up to Cloudcroft for the Mayfair in the park.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning again
Just finished uploading some pictures of the Cottonwood RV Park tent area to the web. They are on the Sites page. A link is in the comentary on the Cottonwood RV Park.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
60'sa and raining in Albuquerque this morning. I found out yesterday that the MaKaw shop I patronize was going to be closed all weekend, so I had a friend pick up the parts for me yesterday afternoon. The look good, but the tire was a rear instead of a front, so I'll have to take it back. Things are set for a wrenchin' session on Ol'Faithful Monday, hopefully she'll come out of it looking a bit better, and ready for some more touring (to Santa Fe!).

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful