Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Still staying a little cooler than the past weeks. Down to 64 heading for 90.
Sunday morning Cindy saw the neighbors (the ones who seem to enjoy taking mufflers off bikes) come home from Ruidoso. They had their bikes on the back of the truck. Ruidoso is only 45 miles away!!. Guess I don't understand not even being able to ride 45 miles. Maybe they were too loud to be able to ride that far!!
Got a couple responses from people to help at the AVA rally. Thanks for your response. We should have a great time there.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Morning y'all.
55 going for 80's.
I head back to Tulsa for a while tomorrow.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
Mid 60's and sunny in Albuquerque this morning. I went to see the new Star Trek film last night (It's a MUST SEE if you're an ST fan), and got caught in a thunderstorm on the way home. This is the first time I've had to use my Frogg Toggs in town! They worked great (as usual). Looks like Monsoon season is starting a couple of months early!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good Morning/P.S.

P.S. To RR...
With some people it's all about the 'look'. Thier idea of a long distance ride is from one bar to the other. I'm not surprised that you don't understand them!! Maybe they were afraid of getting thier bikes dirty (perish the thought!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful