Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AVA Rally help

Good evening all
I finished putting final touches on the routes for the guided and self-paced routes for the AVA Rally in Santa Fe. We will have guide sheets available for anyone wanting to go on the rides. We will also be offering guided rides.
Now the asking for help. Would anyone be interested in leading rides on one or more days? If so, please let me know so I will know what help we will have available for the rally. it would be really great to put on a good show and have help with this.
I will be staying at the campground in Espanola. I plan on getting there Sunday early afternoon. Will leave as soon as I can after church that morning. Some of the AVA officers will be getting there as early as Saturday evening so they will have the opportunity to go on the rides.
I will put a post on the forum also, so if you are able to help, please respond to this email or reply on the forum.
The routes are here on the web site.
Also post here if you will be attending and where you will be staying.
Thx and hope to see yall in less than two months.

RR

Re: AVA Rally help

Hery, RR!!
Thanks for all you do!! I'm not sure of my schedule at the Rally yet, but when I firm it up, I'll help in any way I can!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful