Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.

74 headed for 88 and humid.

Have a great day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 61 with clear skies heading for 94. At least it is a dry heat. Still getting up to the low 90's for the next week.
Got a date with Cindy tonight to go out on the trike and for supper out. First time for just the two of us in a while. I am excited!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

G'Mornin, All;
Hey, RR; is Cindy driving?? There is nothing more fun than a date with your wife! We'll expect a 'ride report' with pics in the next NL! You guys have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

P.S.:Hot & sunny in Albuquerque (as usual!)

Hi Rod,
I hope you guys really enjoy your date! You've earned it.
Are you going to stay at that campground you checked out in Santa Fe? How much was that place per night? Do they need reservations? Will you post the name and phone #? Perhaps you already did and I missed it.
It's been really heating up here lately. A string of 100 degree days in a row. Take care everyone and ride safe.
Bob

Only going on a date for supper, but then Friday after work we are going up to Ruidoso to the AspenCash. Both on the trike with Cindy driving. Now that she has her license. Still can't leave Mom for long. Have a lady coming over tonight for a little while to see how it works before we will be gone Friday for 3 or 4 hours.
I do have info on the campground on our web page. In the left side pane under 'Gatherings' and 'AVA Rally' 'Sites'. I will be doing some updating in the coming weeks from my recon, but it does have the info on the campground and most of the rides. They do have another phone number other than the one on their web page. I will post that on our web page also. They do want reservations.
Yall have a great day.

RR