Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.!!

74 headed for upper 80's to 90, 30 -40% chance of rain.

Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Currently 59 heading for 94. Looks like a warm week. Clear skies with no chance of rain either. Been a loooong time since we had rain.
Had a good recon ride to Santa Fe this past weekend. Should be some good time for rides there. The campground looks OK. Not the best, but still good. Will have more info on the EV web page about it soon.
Haven't heard from any other members lately.
WhiskeyDoc, how is the XII doing with the oil leak? Where is it leaking and how soon will it be fixed?
Don, how is the shoulder doing? Hope recovery is doing well.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
56 here in Albuquerque under sunny skies. High of 85, no rain in sight. After I got back from a (short) ride with RR, I headed to the shop where I get Ol'Faithful attended to, and asked my friend if he'd drain the bowls and blow out the jets as my carbs were still leaking. They looked at her, but couldn't get the carbs to quit leaking, so the pulled the whole thing off the bike and did a complete teardown and cleaning. The gentleman that did the cleaning found a very small amber colored chrystalline structure stuck in the idle jet orfice of the #4 carb. I dont know what it was or how it got there, the fuel filter is 6 months old and seems clear. Anyway, they put her back together and she seems to run a lot better and doesn't leak. I have some other stuff planned, new casesavers and replace some broken plastic, but that will come later (in 2-3 weeks, probably.) Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful