Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Guess summer is officially here. Only down to 63 this morning and heading for 90 with clear skies. It is a little early in the season to be this warm.
Hank, I will give you a call when I get up to Espanola. I am planning on getting there Thursday evening and then riding the routes Friday and Saturday. Have to call the campground yet to get reservations. Did you get any work done on that leaking carburator or is it doing well now?
Finished uploading pictures from SFR and HCT yesterday. SFR on our web page and HCT on the LSV web site.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Hi, Everyone!
RR, I haven't addressed that leaking carb problem yet, I'm going to talk to my mechanic about it today. I have a bigger problem right now, when I got home from the HCT, my apartment was full of sewage, and I'm still fighting with my landlord over it. I'm about ready to call in the city, and drop a note to the media. I don't want to do it, but it may be that the only thing that gets them moving (eg:making things right) will be bad press on channel 7 or 4. I have a friend who is a general contractor that knows people in the city housing and regulation departments who might be able to help, too. So, if you see my ugly mug on the news some night, you'll know what happened!!
I'll definitely try to make the run with you, RR (at least Saturday!!) Give me a shout!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful