Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back!

Hi, Guys;
I got back home from the HCT at about 1:30 this afternoon. Ol'Faithful is still having a leaking carb problem, so I'm going to get them rebuilt. After that, I need to replace the front tire, I checked at R&S, and they can get me one for $79.00.
The ride was fun, it was great to see all of the guys again. I'm wishing we could get more New Mexicans to go to it, though. I overnighted in Roswell (after fighting 30-40 MPH quartering sidewinds that seemed determined to blow up my nose), and left this morning about 8 oclock. I walked into an apartment that had a sewage backup for 3 days, and a poor cat that was going crazy. I contacted the manager, and had maintenance snake out the sewer, and a carpet cleaning outfit come out and extract the water from the carpet. After 3 sewer backups in 4 years, I think it's time to find another apartment. I sure hope everyone made it home ok, we DID have fun!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful