Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Got back from Houston 6:30 last night. I ended up riding the C14 back. The truck was full of stuff and no room for the C14, so I offered to sacrifice riding in the truck so we could bring back the extra stuff. Cindy's brother drove his truck there and back. I came back straight thru La Grange, Llano, Big Spring, Hobbs and he came back via freeway. He got here 10 minutes before me. I would probably have beat him, but I stopped in Big Spring for a 10 minute nap as I was getting sleepy and had a 15 minute break for road construction. But then he stopped at a WalMart in Texas to get shotgun shells.
Currently 55 heading for 86 with clear skies. Leaving after work tomorrow for Junction. Weather looks OK so far with wind Thursday and chance of rain Sunday. Hopefully I can get out before the rain.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
It looks like Bravenet is still playing with the forum...Hope there's not another major SNAFU.
It's 51 and clear in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the mid 70's. I'm going to ride to work today so I can replace my speedo cable at lunch time (and use white lithium grease from the shop.)
Gotta do laundry this afternoon, check Ol'Faithful out, and pack for the trip. See You there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

P.S. To RR: Let's try making contact again. I'll take my phone to work.