Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!!

Good Morning!!
Figured I'd say 'Hi' before I headed for Church. I found the problem in the bike-a broken speedo cable (again). I have one on order at the local dealer, it's supposed to be in tomorrow. Weather in Junction is looking better...No rain forecast thru Saturday. It's gonna be a Great ride!! See you there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good Morning!!

Good morning all
Made it to Houston a little after 5 yesterday. Rode on wet roads the last 100 miles or so and in a light rain the last 20 miles or so. Cloudy this morning but supposed to clear up later.
Cold night Friday night south of Big Spring. Frost on the pumpkin when I got up but the sun was warm. Had breakfast in Sterling City at my usual breakfast spot.
Brother-in-law drove his truck and we are bringing Erics glider back to Alamogordo to store while he is in Cyprus. Bad news is I will be riding back in the truck with the cycle in back!! Its first ride in a 4 wheeler. Hope it does OK. Will be heading back early Monday morning. Back to work Tuesday for a couple days until time to take off for Junction.
Yall have a great day.

RR