Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EVA get ready for forum trouble

Bravenet is requiring a user name & password to get onto the LSV forum since this evening. I'm sure it's coming this way too.

Re: EVA get ready for forum trouble

SpeedBall
Try again.
I made some changes to the link. I had not changed this link since I took this over several years ago, but apparently some of the code in the link had to be changed. It appears to be working correctly now.

RR

Well, I can still get in here, but I tried to access LSV at 7a.m. CDT & still requires login. When I login w my new Bravenet membership, I can't get to any screen that is recognizeable as a link to an existing website- it just assumes/allows me to build my own site. I have created a support ticket with Bravenet asking for help & trying not to imply a demand but we'll still have "new website" on the business agenda at HCT

SpeedBall
Try refreshing your LSV home page to get the updated link to the forum. Depress F5 to refresh the page. Then it should go to the correct URL Click on this to go to the forum.

RR