Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
As you can see, Bravenet has modified the format of the forum. I hope you can manage to work with it. The format might look a bit different, but is basically the same. It will just take some getting used to.
Currently 34 heading for 75. The wind is coming back tomorrow. Not cooling off much though.
Gonna order new tires for the C14 today. It will need them in a couple thousand miles. Don't know if it will need them bofore HCT though, but I like to get them early in case the supply is low.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Howdy Y'all.

The font on your forum is so small. Can it be changed?

Hope some of you can make the HCT.

It's 38 headed for 77 today.

Be Careful and Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
It's in the mid 30's in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the mid '60's. My leave for the HCT was approved, got to get my reg. in. RR, I can't read this forum, as I misplaced my X-Ray glasses. Is there a chance that you can get the X-Geners at bravenet to increase the font size a bit?
Everyone have a Nice Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful